Technician in electrical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics
- You support us in the planning and programming of the electrical and control technology.
- You perform on-site commissioning as well as inspections and acceptance tests.
- You are part of our team for development projects and contact person for our customers for technical advice.
- You are free to organize your tasks independently.
- Completed vocational apprenticeship as an electronics technician or mechatronics technician
- Knowledge of Simatic Step 7, WinCC flexible, TIA Portal
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- Confident handling of MS Office standard software
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Willingness to travel (duration of assignment approx. 3-5 days each)
- Ability to work independently
What we offer
- A long-term perspective in a varied and interesting field of activity.
- Comprehensive training and the opportunity for your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes as well as targeted further training and support.
- Good social benefits, job bike, a smartphone of the latest generation and a company car.
And much more!
Here you can find more information about the job: » Download
Does that sound good to you?
Are you keen to work with us on a cleaner future?
Then please send your application exclusively by e-mail to Thomas at email@example.com. He will get in touch with you and coordinate all further details.
Please attach all relevant documents as a PDF file (preferably as one large file with a maximum of 6 MB) and refrain from using image files or Word documents. Formulate the cover letter within the PDF file instead of in the text of the e-mail and always include a complete CV in table form with your application. It is sufficient for us if you limit yourself to the last school and work transcripts as well as certificates.