We are looking for new team members!
Air pollution, emissions of nitrogen oxides, particulate matter – Does it bother you that everyone just talks about it and no one does anything?
With our SCR systems, we clean exhaust gases from combustion processes. Our common goal is to ensure a healthy planet through clean air. Become part of the H+H team and help us with our responsibility by providing intelligent solutions all over the world!
Technician in electrical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics
- You support us in the planning and programming of the electrical and control technology.
- You perform on-site commissioning as well as inspections and acceptance tests.
- You are part of our team for development projects and contact person for our customers for technical advice.
- You are free to organize your tasks independently.
- Completed vocational apprenticeship as an electronics technician or mechatronics technician
- Knowledge of Simatic Step 7, WinCC flexible, TIA Portal
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- Confident handling of MS Office standard software
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Willingness to travel (duration of assignment approx. 3-5 days each)
- Ability to work independently
What we offer
- A long-term perspective in a varied and interesting field of activity.
- Comprehensive training and the opportunity for your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes as well as targeted further training and support.
- Good social benefits, job bike, a smartphone of the latest generation and a company car.
And much more!
Here you can find more information about the job: » Download
Does that sound good to you?
Are you keen to work with us on a cleaner future?
Then please send your application exclusively by e-mail to Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will get in touch with you and coordinate all further details.
Please attach all relevant documents as a PDF file (preferably as one large file with a maximum of 6 MB) and refrain from using image files or Word documents. Formulate the cover letter within the PDF file instead of in the text of the e-mail and always include a complete CV in table form with your application. It is sufficient for us if you limit yourself to the last school and work transcripts as well as certificates.
That awaits you!
As an employee at H+H, you can expect a long-term perspective. This includes, among others
flexible working hours, very good social benefits and fair payment.